Friday, September 23, 2011

Me now!

It's funny. One day you fight like hell with him, the other day you guys being like happy forever couple.

I don't know how long we'll be together, but I really wish this will last forever. I want just him and not anyone else.

Being with him, make me feels secure. I have somewhere to lean on when I'm done, I have a shoulder to cry to when I'm upset, and I have a statue to hear me talking non-stop when I'm extremely happy. Hahaha!

However, it feels bad when you realize, you're the only one who cause chaos while the other party do nothing other than trying to clear things up. It feels bad doesn't it? If you know what I mean..

I'm nothing but a troublemaker. I'm extremely stubborn only-god-knows-how. And sometimes I'm lack in judgement. He overcome all of this. You see.. How different we are? But it's amazing. How he can do what he did, accept me the way I am? Seriously, I can't stop thinking bout that and keep on asking him to consider his choice day by day. Stupid aren't I? But really, I just want the best for him.

Well, maybe this is what we call love. I just wish it will stay this way forever or even better as long as we hold our breath.





P/s: I keep on posting bout love matters huh? Well, it's MY blog!

No comments: