Monday, October 10, 2011

sometimes..



yup sometimes i hate my father because he can't be a perfect father for us but i hate myself even more cos i can't be a perfect daughter the way every father wants.

yup sometimes it's hard to understand why are they doing things that doesn't make sense in a certain situation but it's even harder when you realize you're doing exactly the same when finally you've been through the same situation.

if you can't understand why are we acting like this, it's okay. just keep quiet. it's better than trying to prove that we were wrong and you were right. cos you'll make things worse, and i'll no longer lean on you when i'm in a tough situation. you'll kill my trust i've had on you. or maybe i'll just save that trust for somebody else, who knows. i'm tired cos you never tried to listen, you never tried to live in my shoes.


as for your unresponsiveness upon my request last few days, i'll assume you agree with it. you see, i was alone in my own thoughts, so i have to decide on my own as well. you might not agree, but i don't think we can do anything about it. it's final!


p/s: burning hot!

No comments: