Tuesday, November 6, 2012

I won't give up!


When I look into your eyes
It's like watching the night sky
Or a beautiful sunrise
There's so much they hold
 
'Cause even the stars they burn
Some even fall to the earth
We've got a lot to learn
God knows we're worth it
 
I don't wanna be someone who walks away so easily
I'm here to stay and make the difference that I can make
Our differences they do a lot to teach us how to use
 
For us to work we didn't break, we didn't burn
We had to learn how to bend without the world caving in
I had to learn what I've got, and what I'm not, and who I am
 
I won't give up on us
Even if the skies get rough
I'm giving you all my love
I'm still looking up, still looking up.

P/s: Now I'm wondering whether I can still keep this promise I gave you. Why it has to be so hard between us?

No comments: