Wednesday, November 2, 2011

But sometimes it hurts instead..















I hate to turn up out of the blue uninvited,
But I couldn't stay away, I couldn't fight it,
I had hoped you'd see my face and that you'd be reminded,
That for me it isn't over.
 
You know how the time flies,
Only yesterday was the time of our lives.
Regrets and mistakes,
They are memories made,
Who would have known how bittersweet this would taste?
 
Never mind, I'll find someone like you,
I wish nothing but the best for you,
Don't forget me, I beg.
 
Sometimes it lasts in love, but sometimes it hurts instead.

It hurts, telling someone you love to move on and save his love for someone else out there. While deep inside you're bleeding, hoping that he'll save his love only for you, hoping that he'll realize you're the only one for him,  hoping that he'll fight for you once more, hoping that you can fix everything again, and hoping this break up will never happen.


P/s: When you asked me to forget everything, it was like you requested to rip my heart out!

No comments: