Thursday, November 3, 2011

A thousand more..















How can I love when I’m afraid to fall,
But watching you stand alone,
All of my doubt suddenly goes away somehow.
 
I have died everyday waiting for you.
All along I believed I would find you.
Time has brought your heart to me.
 
I have loved you for a thousand years,
I'll love you for a thousand more.


I keep looking for my prince charming without realizing he's standing right in front of me.
I keep thinking he's the right one for me when the truth is someone I never thought of is the one that's right for me.
I keep saying that I can never love anyone other than my first love but then he came, hold my hand and make me realize that he's the only love I'll ever need, he's my first and my last, my immortal, my other half.


P/s: I'll stay by your side, forever.

No comments: